If the Lord will, during the period of disruption to worship, we will broadcast live audio addresses at usual service times (see schedule below), including Young People's.
You can listen to the live audio stream from either this page via the audio player below or from a mobile connected device. Instructions as to how to connect via a mobile app are provided below.
Listening via Mobile
If you prefer to listen to the live audio stream from a connected mobile device, please follow the one-time setup instructions below. We suggest you do this at least 30 minutes before the scheduled broadcast time.
1. Download and install the 'Mixlr - Social Live Audio' app for your mobile device:
- For Apple iOS mobile devices, download the app from the Apple AppStore or go here: http://help.mixlr.com/en/articles/996606-listen-using-the-mixlr-ios-app
- For Android mobile devices: download the app from Google Play or go here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mixlr.android
2. Create and Activate your MIXLR Account:
- You can listen to a broadcast without creating an account, but to follow, receive notifications and participate in any online conversationsfor the Hope Chapel Stotfold broadcasts, you will need to create an account.
a) Open the app and click 'Listen'.
b) Click 'Following' and then 'Create Account'. You need to choose a username, password and provide a valid email address.
c) You will receive an email from MIXLR containing an activation link. Click this link to activate your account. Once you have activated your account you can login.
3. Login and Follow:
- At the MIXLR login page, enter your MIXLR username and password.
- To follow Hope Chapel Stotfold, simply click 'Following' and enter 'hopechapel' (one word). Select the Hope Chapel stream:
* This completes the initial setup *
4. Listening to a live audio broadcast from your mobile device:
- Open the MIXLR app on your device
- Login using your credentials.
- Select / Search for 'HOPECHAPEL'.
- You will automatically connect to this audio stream when it begins. Until it begins it will show 'off-air': this is normal and expected.